A son très-humble service
1 Pria ch’io faccia altrui palese
2 Inquieto mio cor, lasciami in pace
3 Ah! che l’ho sempre detto
4 Che volete, o crude pene
5 Aure, voi che volate
6 Cangia pensier, mio cor
1 Crudo Amor, morir mi sento
2 Non ve ne state a ridere
3 Ravvediti, mio core
4 Sia maledetto Amor
5 Io mi parto, o cara vita
Andréanne Brisson Paquin, soprano
Sherezade Panthaki, soprano
Reginald Mobley, countertenor
Scott Brunscheen, tenor
Mischa Bouvier, bass
Alexa Haynes-Pilon, cello
Deborah Fox, theorbo and guitar
Jory Vinikour, harpsichord & direction
Configuration: Digital Download (320 kbps MP3)
Available: Summer, 2020
Recorded: October 7th – 11th, 2018
Booklet: 36 page
• A further double CD offering of duets by Agostino Steffani, this time dedicated to the Prussian princess,
• Showcases performances by leading vocal soloists, experts in the dramatic Italian baroque vocal style.
• Musical direction by noted harpsichordist, Jory Vinikour and a distinguished continuo team.
• 36-page booklet includes complete Italian texts with English translations.
• Recorded in the prestigious Sono Luminus studios, Boyce, VA by Daniel Shore (engineer) and Dan Merceruio
• Booklet essay by Prof. Colin Timms of University of Birmingham, UK: the leading present-day Steffani scholar,
who also served as musical adviser to the project.